Subject: [OOPSLA'17] Registered #20 "Generic and Tuple Types with Efficient..."
From: "OOPSLA'17 HotCRP" <[email-masked]>
To: Aaron Moss <[email-masked]>, Peter Buhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 19:20:09 +0000 (UTC)

Submission #20 has been registered at the 2017 ACM SIGPLAN International
Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and
Applications (OOPSLA'17) site.

       Title: Generic and Tuple Types with Efficient Dynamic Layout in C∀
     Authors: Aaron Moss (University of Waterloo)
              Robert Schluntz (University of Waterloo)
              Peter Buhr (University of Waterloo)
  Paper site: https://oopsla17.hotcrp.com/paper/20?cap=020aob3NvMVprLQ

The submission has not yet been uploaded. Further updates are allowed until
18 Apr 2017 7:59:59am EDT. If the submission is not ready for review by 18
Apr 2017 7:59:59am EDT, it will not be considered.

Contact Jonathan Aldrich <[email-masked]> with any questions
or concerns.

- OOPSLA'17 Submissions

From: "OOPSLA'17 HotCRP" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [OOPSLA'17] Account information
To: Peter Buhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed,  5 Apr 2017 19:20:09 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

An account has been created for you at the 2017 ACM SIGPLAN International
Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and
Applications (OOPSLA'17) submissions site.

        Site: https://oopsla17.hotcrp.com/
       Email: [email-masked]
    Password: htrkiy5slu8drk

Use the link below to sign in.

https://oopsla17.hotcrp.com/?email=pabuhr%40uwaterloo.ca&password=htrkiy5slu8drk

If you already have an account under a different email address, you may
merge this new account into that one. Go to your profile page and select
"Merge with another account".

Contact Jonathan Aldrich <[email-masked]> with any questions
or concerns.

- OOPSLA'17 Submissions

From: "OOPSLA'17 HotCRP" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [OOPSLA'17] Updated #20 "Generic and Tuple Types with Efficient..."
To: Aaron Moss <[email-masked]>, Peter Buhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:05:16 +0000 (UTC)

Submission #20 has been updated at the 2017 ACM SIGPLAN International
Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and
Applications (OOPSLA'17) site.

       Title: Generic and Tuple Types with Efficient Dynamic Layout in C∀
     Authors: Aaron Moss (University of Waterloo)
              Robert Schluntz (University of Waterloo)
              Peter Buhr (University of Waterloo)
  Paper site: https://oopsla17.hotcrp.com/paper/20?cap=020aob3NvMVprLQ

You will receive email when reviews are available. Further updates are
allowed until 18 Apr 2017 7:59:59am EDT.

Contact Jonathan Aldrich <[email-masked]> with any questions
or concerns.

- OOPSLA'17 Submissions